Eid-ul-Adha is on Saturday, July 9th.
- Takbeerat starts at 8:15 am.
- Eid prayer is at 9 am.
- Eid Celebration starts at 11 am and includes,
- Giant Slides & Bounce Houses
- Sports Activities
- Face Painting & Henna Artist
- Clowns & Balloon Art
- Gift bags for Children
- Cotton Candy & Ice Cream
- Free Coffee, Tea, and Donuts
- Lunch Available for Purchase
- Food Truck
- And Much More!!
SALAM Islamic Center, 4545 College Oak Dr, Sacramento, CA 95841.
Please arrive by 8:15 am! Parking across the road from SALAM at American River College (Cross the street only from the pedestrian designated area).
In the past few weeks, the spread of COVID-19 has increased. There has also been a spike in the Muslim community.
The CDC has classified Sacramento and all of its surrounding counties as a High-risk areas for exposure. They recommend masks be worn indoors. If you would like to read more about county-level COVID data follow this link: CDC COVID Data Tracker: County View
Imam Mohamed Alzahed will lead the Eid Khutbah. Please pray for the speedy recovery of the Kamel family.
- Masks will be required for all indoor activities and the Eid prayer
- Please bring your own prayer rug
- Hand sanitizer will be available and masks will be distributed upon entry into the SALAM parking lot.
- Indoor occupancy will be reduced. 6 feet distancing is NOT expected. If you prefer to pray outside please do so.
- Outdoor prayer areas will be extended.
- Brothers, you may be praying outside in the sun. Please come prepared. Bring a prayer mat, plenty of water, and sabr (patience)
Activities (11 am – 3 pm)
- Masks are recommended but not required while outside.
- Please wear your mask while inside.
We are looking for volunteers to assist with crowd management, food, and activities on Saturday, July 9th [Eid Day].
If you would like to help on the day of Eid, please sign up here.
- 8:15 am
- 9:00 am
- Prayer & Khutba
- 11:00 am
- Eid Celebration