With the excellent record of SALAM’s compliance with the guidelines of the Elected and Public Health Officials to secure the safety of our congregation against COVID-19,
And with last Friday decision of the US Supreme Court and the subsequent revision of the guidelines for indoor prayers by the Governor and Health Officials,
SALAM Management has decided that effective Friday, February 12, 2021, Friday prayers will be conducted inside SALAM Masjid, with the following requirements:
- Those attending the prayer service will not exceed 25% of space capacity in the prayer hall,
- Having a regular temperature by each attendee,
- Wearing a mask,
- Keeping the 6-feet social distance,
- Register you name for easy tracing,
- Bringing your own prayer rug,
- Keeping your shoes in a bag close to you during prayer,
- Leaving the prayer hall, right after prayers, and
- Strictly follow the instructions of SALAM attendants.
The two Friday prayer shifts will continue as before, at 12:15 for the first Khutbah, and at 1:30 pm for the second Khutbah.
May Allah protect us all from this Pandemic. Ameen.