In response to requests for assistance from community members as well as community partners seeking to reach out to new beneficiaries, SALAM hosted a Community Resource Fair on Saturday, Dec. 4th, 2021.
The Fair welcomed a diverse group of around 100 attendees, who were able to access information about and enroll in the free programs provided by the 14 participating organizations.
- Opening Doors
- Asian Resources, Inc. (ARI)
- CAIR Sacramento Valley/Central CA
- Lao Family Community Development (LFCD)
- Highlands Community Charter and Technical Schools
- Muslim American Society – Social Services Foundation (MAS-SSF)
- Arab Community Center for Integration Services (ACCIS)
- Refugee Enrichment & Development Association (REDA)
- ICNA Sacramento
- Hearts Connecting
- My Sister’s House
- Shifa Clinic
- Dr. Mohammad Javaid, Pediatrician, FAAP
We would like to thank the participating organizations as well as the dedicated team of volunteers that facilitated access to much-needed resources, including housing & rental assistance, employment assistance, health & wellness programs, and many other support services.